Crying and B****ing about Trump

America elected the leader of the bitching and moaning aimed at Obama. The guy that for years disputed his citizenship and stated Obama was not qualified to be president. There are still people out there making these claims. I do not want to hear anything about how the outcry against Trump is some embarrassing act that the right would never do.

That doesn't even touch on the fact that this nation just handed over control to a demagogue with no plans to better the nation. I honestly thought we were better than this. You really screwed the pooch on this one America.

All of his past will come back to haunt him. Every barb he threw about questionable charity, birthplace, money making etc - now his entire past and current business, personal and professional life will be on display, and honestly I think he's starting to realize that this is a pretty big burden. I for one am excited to see some karma.

But is that where we should be as people outraged at his presidency? We are all in this together, things will be a hell of a lot worse if we aren't even trying to be united. I want to see Trump go down as the single worst president in history so that we may prevent this from happening again, but at the same time have to live through this crap. I'm torn.

I totally understand - I just want him to face all the challenges and stupid bs that he spent the last 8 years putting our current president through. Glass House/Stones.

Honestly I think we can get thru our time with him, I think there's very little chance he gets traction on many of his campaign promises that excited so many of his followers. I'm more worried about the agenda and strength of the senate. They are smart enough to know how to get things through and be sneaky about it. And Pence. He scares the crap out of me.

I have zero religious ties at this point in my life, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit I'm saying some prayers that Ruth G. and the others SCOTUS stay healthy and engaged.

That crazy ass woman needs to retire.

America elected the leader of the bitching and moaning aimed at Obama. The guy that for years disputed his citizenship and stated Obama was not qualified to be president. There are still people out there making these claims. I do not want to hear anything about how the outcry against Trump is some embarrassing act that the right would never do.

That doesn't even touch on the fact that this nation just handed over control to a demagogue with no plans to better the nation. I honestly thought we were better than this. You really screwed the pooch on this one America.

All of his past will come back to haunt him. Every barb he threw about questionable charity, birthplace, money making etc - now his entire past and current business, personal and professional life will be on display, and honestly I think he's starting to realize that this is a pretty big burden. I for one am excited to see some karma.

But is that where we should be as people outraged at his presidency? We are all in this together, things will be a hell of a lot worse if we aren't even trying to be united. I want to see Trump go down as the single worst president in history so that we may prevent this from happening again, but at the same time have to live through this crap. I'm torn.

I am sure that you were one of the first who (rightfully) criticized the crazies on the far right who said the same thing about Obama 8 years ago. Congratulations, you have become what you have been making fun of for the past 8 years. It goes to show that there isn't a lot of difference between the two parties, their hardcore followers, and how they act towards each other.

• Fire 2

The most disappointing part to me is that you will double down on "Trump's sexual assault comments were merely offensive" and use bad language in songs by famous Black people as your excuse.

Weak. And sad.

LMAO, Zoogs please tell me you are joking. Are you really going defend Jay Z's use of the N word, calling women B!tches, ho's as being any different than what Trump said? The point is that both are equally as demeaning to women and by your response you are proving me right and how hypocritical liberals are. Once again, rule number one of a liberal who gets caught being a hypocrite is to call or insinuate the person who caught them is an "ist" or "phoebe." I am assuming that is where you were going by saying "famous Black" people as an excuse for you not getting my point that once again they both are equally demeaning towards women. That is the problem, liberals see things that are not there.

The only thing that is weak and sad is how lost you are and how far your world is from reality.

• Fire 4

I totally understand - I just want him to face all the challenges and stupid bs that he spent the last 8 years putting our current president through. Glass House/Stones.

Honestly I think we can get thru our time with him, I think there's very little chance he gets traction on many of his campaign promises that excited so many of his followers. I'm more worried about the agenda and strength of the senate. They are smart enough to know how to get things through and be sneaky about it. And Pence. He scares the crap out of me.

I have zero religious ties at this point in my life, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit I'm saying some prayers that Ruth G. and the others SCOTUS stay healthy and engaged.

And, that's exactly how we have come to the point we are right now.

Ever since probably the Reagan administration, every party that isn't in the Whitehouse tears apart the person who is President. Then, when it switches, the next party out of office says..."We're going to go after him like they did to our guy. Let him see how if feels.

Bush 1 was sort of bad.

Clinton was really bad

Bush 2 was really really bad

Obama was pathetically bad

When is one side going to say enough is enough and break the cycle?

• Fire 4

Ever since probably the Reagan administration, every party that isn't in the Whitehouse tears apart the person who is President. Then, when it switches, the next party out of office says..."We're going to go after him like they did to our guy. Let him see how if feels.

Bush 1 was sort of bad.

Clinton was really bad

Well said, but it isn't likely going to happen unless both the far Right or Left concede that their ideas are not what is best for the country.

Bush 1 was sort of bad.

Clinton was really bad

Well said, but it isn't likely going to happen unless both the far Right or Left concede that their ideas are not what is best for the country.

Why not be the more mature party? I actually think that would garner one hell of a lot of votes next go round.

Bush 1 was sort of bad.

Clinton was really bad

Why not be the more mature party? I actually think that would garner one hell of a lot of votes next go round.

Too much $$$$$ to pander to the extremists on both sides.

The most disappointing part to me is that you will double down on "Trump's sexual assault comments were merely offensive" and use bad language in songs by famous Black people as your excuse.

Weak. And sad.

LMAO, Zoogs please tell me you are joking. Are you really going defend Jay Z's use of the N word, calling women B!tches, ho's as being any different than what Trump said? The point is that both are equally as demeaning to women and by your response you are proving me right and how hypocritical liberals are. Once again, rule number one of a liberal who gets caught being a hypocrite is to call or insinuate the person who caught them is an "ist" or "phoebe." I am assuming that is where you were going by saying "famous Black" people as an excuse for you not getting my point that once again they both are equally demeaning towards women. That is the problem, liberals see things that are not there.

The only thing that is weak and sad is how lost you are and how far your world is from reality.

Jay Z = Music --> Art

Trump = Real life, caught on tape

Do you see the difference? Because there is a very real one.

Yeah, actually, I'm pretty damn offended by our next president admitting to sexual assault. That happens to be one of my buttons.

Go after the people promoting violence all you want. That's garbage and it has no place in our politics, just the same as when Trump was promoting it. But maybe you should step back with an open mind and critically examine why large swaths of people are horrified by this instead of calling them crybabies that didn't get their way.

• Fire 2

I really, really like Trump's economic message in regards to trade. I think, at the end of the day, that's what won him the election.

However, he has promised to deport 11 million people and ban all Muslims from entering the country. If he actually attempts to implement those policies, there will be revolts in the streets. Violent acts against Muslim and Mexican citizens would soar.

I would actually be afraid if he goes through with those policies. Can you imagine being an a Muslim or Mexican in America right now? I fear for them. At some point, basic human rights of others should win over your own economic situation.

I truly cant believe we elected this guy. Scary times.

They won't get deported, there will be a comprise. Instead of an extreme on either side being a mass deportation or amnesty, they will likely be allowed to file for citizenship as long as they don't have a violent criminal record. The Dem's want the votes and the Rep's want the cheap labor. As for the Muslims issue, you are out of date on that part. It is only making those who are coming from a terrorist supporting country (Syria, Iran, etc) will need to go through a more rigorous vetting process to ensure we are not allowing terrorists into the country. but Muslims from non terrorists countries go through the normal vetting process. So there isn't a ban on any Muslim from entering the country, we are just making sure that they are not an extremist before allowing them in.

• Fire 2

Weak. And sad.

Jay Z = Music --> Art

Trump = Real life, caught on tape

Do you see the difference? Because there is a very real one.

Yeah, actually, I'm pretty damn offended by our next president admitting to sexual assault. That happens to be one of my buttons.

Go after the people promoting violence all you want. That's garbage and it has no place in our politics, just the same as when Trump was promoting it. But maybe you should step back with an open mind and critically examine why large swaths of people are horrified by this instead of calling them crybabies that didn't get their way.

So if Trump would have sang or rapped "grab them by the pu$$y" then it would have been "art" and it would be ok? That is beyond ridiculous. Demeaning is demeaning no matter how it was said. They are horrified because they are uneducated on the issues and are overreacting just like the right did 8 years ago.

• Fire 3