Senior Day

Mavric

I'm more worried about the schedule next year than anything. It's tougher.

I'd say it's pretty much a wash

Trading Oregon at home and Wyoming for Arkansas State and traveling to Oregon is basically the same.

We trade @ Indiana, @ Ohio State and Maryland for tOSU at home, Rutgers and @ Penn State. So @ Penn State is definitely tougher than @ Indiana but trading Wisconsin, Ohio State and Iowa from all road games to all home games mostly offsets that.

Home slate is probably the most interesting in several years.

I would say Wyoming is better than Arkansas State and who knows where Oregon will be next year esp. early in the season.

RE: Terrell Newby

The Los Angeles native feels fortunate to be on the cusp of a unique achievement at Nebraska. When he takes the field Saturday on Senior Day at Memorial Stadium, he will be able to say he's appeared in every game since arriving on campus in 2013 as a top-100 recruit from Chaminade High School.

That's right, all 50 games. None of the other 29 Nebraska seniors can say they're on the brink of their 50th game. Not Jordan Westerkamp, who's preparing for No. 49. Not Nate Gerry (48). Nobody.

LJS