College Football and scheduling

gbr93

Anyone else watch this video? What are your thoughts on Joel Klatts ideas? I think he is a pretty well-respected figure in sports but I gotta say I completely disagree with just about everything he said.

Also: wasn't sure what thread to put this in so I just put it here. Mods move as you see fit.

• Fire 1

Yeah, disagree with about everything. He talks about College football like it's a dying sport or something. The NCAA is swimming around in money like Scrooge McDuck. They have no reason to change things, so they won't.

And why play 2 1AA teams?!

He also advocates making all the conferences have the same number of teams and teams per division. Good luck getting everyone to go with that.

• Fire 1

I think my biggest disagreement was when he and Cowherd both mentioned the NCAA not having a commissioner for football. Why the hell would they need a commissioner when they have an entire governing body. We all know everyone's thoughts on Gooddell. College football doesn't need that. If NCAA football wanted to become a farm system for the NFL that would be the quickest way to get there.

• Fire 1