Tangent Thread - Football Talk Turns Political Edition

Heck....america voted a bigot to be our president. Guess this kind of stuff doesn't matter anymore.

Actually America got tired of the corruption that has been going on for years and just decided to not vote for HRC. So trump won more by default.

Since this sh#t hasn't been moved yet, I'll pile on.

America didn't choose Trump. Americans in the correct parts of the country for a Trump electoral college win chose Trump.

I'd suggest you touch up on your knowledge of US government. As much the left hates it, the Constitution still means something.
I'd suggest you touch up on your reading comprehension. Trump won the election for the exact reasons I stated. Not because Americans decided not to vote for Clinton. He won because Americans in the correct places decided not to vote for Clinton. It's a fact. It's exactly how the electoral college works.

As far as the left hating the constitution: lol

Heck....america voted a bigot to be our president. Guess this kind of stuff doesn't matter anymore.

Actually America got tired of the corruption that has been going on for years and just decided to not vote for HRC. So trump won more by default.

America didn't choose Trump. Americans in the correct parts of the country for a Trump electoral college win chose Trump.

I'd suggest you touch up on your knowledge of US government. As much the left hates it, the Constitution still means something.
I'd suggest you touch up on your reading comprehension. Trump won the election for the exact reasons I stated. Not because Americans decided not to vote for Clinton. He won because Americans in the correct places decided not to vote for Clinton. It's a fact. It's exactly how the electoral college works.

Not everyone gets participation ribbons. The sooner the losers realize this, the sooner they may be able to get on with their pathetic lives.

In the real world we don't get to sit in time out and cry about not getting our way.

• Fire 1

Not everyone gets participation ribbons. The sooner the losers realize this, the sooner they may be able to get on with their pathetic lives.

In the real world we don't get to sit in time out and cry about not getting our way.

Your response is not at all relevant to my post.

• Fire 1

The left needs to quit whining. The election is over. As much as they hate the Constitution and this country, it is what it is.

Sometimes in life you have to deal with losing.

• Fire 1

The left needs to quit whining. The election is over. As much as they hate the Constitution and this country, it is what it is.

Sometimes in life you have to deal with losing.

Still not relevant.

Also, if you think the left hates the constitution and the country you're not worth talking to.

• Fire 1