ESPN spring practice show.

Picking losses to USC and Texas are obvious picks for the talking heads. Makes perfect sense.

They'll be some of our most challenging games. Considering who both USC and Texas has lost to graduation or the draft, I think we have a better chance than we would have last year. However, we gotta know that these two teams are now perrenial powerhouses every year.

:restore2

The days ( ::cough:: only three years ) that we were out of the national spot light are now over. We COULD win every game this year. It is going to take alot of blood bruises and a little luck but it can be done. USC and Texas going to probably be our toughest games in the regular season. But damn ESPN could give us a little credit. They must really hate NU or something because the other day they would not stop talking about how great of a defensive team Fresno State could be. FRESNO STATE!!! :wtf I guess we just have to shut them up the hard way. :box

GBR

The days ( ::cough:: only three years ) that we were out of the national spot light are now over. We COULD win every game this year. It is going to take alot of blood bruises and a little luck but it can be done. USC and Texas going to probably be our toughest games in the regular season. But damn ESPN could give us a little credit. They must really hate NU or something because the other day they would not stop talking about how great of a defensive team Fresno State could be. FRESNO STATE!!! :wtf I guess we just have to shut them up the hard way. :box

GBR

i am sure they remember the Kansas game and not the ones our defense played well in.....that's ok, we did throw a few clunkers defensively in 2005.......BUT i think we found ourselves defensively and offensively near the end of the season....so now all we have to do is continue with some consistency from that point....it doesn't really matter, cause this will all be a big surprise, except to our fans who saw the team starting to gel near the end of the year....i like getting no respect, it should make our guys more hungry to make the ESPN's have to suddenly recognize NU.....imagine, "those guys came out of nowhere!"...yeah right...if only they had been paying attention.......

hunter