Leon is back...

Hopefully Jackson will look at the position where he would have the best chance of playing and helping the team. That position probably is safety. Reading between the lines, and I certainly could be wrong, it appeared he didn't put enough effort at the safety position. Hopefully things fall in place for him.

Fairly involved?  The reason Leon is still here is because Callahan didn't realize him to go to another division 1 school.

That's not what his dad said.

it was reported on one of the local stations (1620 or 590) that bc wouldnt release lj from his scholly, so he really didnt have much of a choice. for what its worth.

Hopefully Jackson will look at the position where he would have the best chance of playing and helping the team. That position probably is safety. Reading between the lines, and I certainly could be wrong, it appeared he didn't put enough effort at the safety position. Hopefully things fall in place for him.

i think he should remain at rb....he is just an injury away from coming in and playing in the rotation....

hunter

In all seriousness, Leon could be better than all the backs we have. For someone who has only been a runningback for a few months and , although against weaker competition, looked pretty good in the spring game could move ahead of Glenn and Lucky, who have been playing RB for over a year, in the future. Leon is still learning. He's faster than all of them already. Who's to say he can't put on another 20 pounds. He's got the physical makeup to put more muscle on. Also, who's to say Jackson doesn't come back harder and mentally tougher than ever to prove everyone wrong that he screwed up. Maybe he's super embarrassed right now. Maybe he's going to spend countless hours in the weightroom, filmroom and classroom, go into hiding. Maybe he comes out an animal. ...and maybe I'm completely wrong.

Cory Ross was fourth string going into his sophmore season and became a two year leader. Eric Crouch quits for a few days and then came back and won the Heisman.

• 5 weeks later...