What's Behind the Staff Changes

Mavric

The legal issues are troubling, but should be looked at separately to his coaching ability.

Fair enough, but the legal issues should affect his employment. And, a guy that has done what he has done had no business mentoring young men.

It's hard for me to judge the WR talent when the QB play was pretty sub-optimal in the passing game. If they can't get the ball, it's hard for them to showcase their skills. Would you agree with that?

With that being said, starting this year I feel the offensive side of the ball needs to show some pretty marked improvements. It was downright painful watching Nebraska try to pass last year.

I can agree with all of this.

I personally really like Langsdorf as a play caller, I feel like Nebraska's WRs/TEs/RBs were open all year long they just didn't have a QB that could deliver the ball to them with any regularity.

Bold prediction for next year...Stanley Morgan eclipses 1000 receiving yards next year.

I don't share your like of Langsdorf's play calling, but agreen that a more accurate passer would be beneficial.

Stan is the man, barring injury he'll get a shot at the NFL. I like the guy a lot, but I wouldn't bet on him getting 1000 yards next year. I could be wrong.

LOL. The last two posts creamedcornstar put up here he contradicted himself in. I say the DUIs are a different animal, he disagrees. Xmas says the legal issues are troubling but should be separate from his coaching, he agrees.

I say he is uninformed about our WR play, he disagrees. Xmas says it is impossible to judge them with the QB they had, he agrees.

Wow...

LOL. The last two posts creamedcornstar put up here he contradicted himself in. I say the DUIs are a different animal, he disagrees. Xmas says the legal issues are troubling but should be separate from his coaching, he agrees.

I say he is uninformed about our WR play, he disagrees. Xmas says it is impossible to judge them with the QB they had, he agrees.

Wow...

Maybe you should actually attempt to understand what was posted. I'm not sure you understand your own post.

Just because something isn't white, it doesn't mean that it is black.