Zac Taylor input about QB play

Our only Hypseman winning QB comes in at #6?

You just completely defeated your argument by referring to it as the Hypesman, since it obviously isn't accurately indicative of greatness :lol:

Not to mention the 2001 Heisman race was one of the 3 worst of the last 30-40 years.

I never have understood Husker fans who trash an award winning player.

• Fire 1

Our only Hypseman winning QB comes in at #6?

You just completely defeated your argument by referring to it as the Hypesman, since it obviously isn't accurately indicative of greatness :lol:

Not to mention the 2001 Heisman race was one of the 3 worst of the last 30-40 years.

I never have understood Husker fans who trash an award winning player.

Especially one that put the team on his back like he did. With Crouch, that team doesn't sniff the NC game, and maybe doesn't even win 9 games.

I've never understood why calling something the way you see it is considered trashing.

I love Eric Crouch. One of my favorite Huskers ever, I still watch highlights of him all the time - his 95 yard run against Missouri might be my favorite play in school history. Doesn't discount that the 2001 Heisman race was one of the most forgettable of the last 40 years, and that if that race happened in 2017 there's no way Crouch would have won it over Grossman, now that the "underclassmen can't win the Heisman" unwritten rule has been broken. Just look at the percentage of vote numbers of the last 20 years:

65.69%

85.23%

73.83%

58.86%

27.75% - Eric Crouch

48.01%

53.54%

47.85%

91.77%

91.63%

70.52%

62.13%

46.99%

81.55%

60.66%

72.88%

79.12%

90.92%

65.73%

79.60%

• Fire 1

I've never understood why calling something the way you see it is considered trashing.

I love Eric Crouch. One of my favorite Huskers ever, I still watch highlights of him all the time - his 95 yard run against Missouri might be my favorite play in school history. Doesn't discount that the 2001 Heisman race was one of the most forgettable of the last 40 years, and that if that race happened in 2017 there's no way Crouch would have won it over Grossman, now that the "underclassmen can't win the Heisman" unwritten rule has been broken. Just look at the percentage of vote numbers of the last 20 years:

65.69%

85.23%

73.83%

58.86%

27.75% - Eric Crouch

48.01%

53.54%

47.85%

91.77%

91.63%

70.52%

62.13%

46.99%

81.55%

60.66%

72.88%

79.12%

90.92%

65.73%

79.60%

I really don't care. He's a Husker and he won it just like very other player whose won it in the past.

Personally, I think the Heisman is the most over rated award in sports. But, that's in general. I'm still very proud of every Husker who won it or should have won it.

But, it seems like every time it's brought up with Crouch, someone has to come in and talk about what a joke it was that he won in that year..bla bla bla....

• Fire 3