Geno on Importance of Body Language and Recruiting "We" Kids

Both of these guys hit on the same main point. PARENTS!! Toughness and Teamwork have become a thing of the past within the last 10 years.

But the parent issue would have had to started 20-30 years ago to create the Millennial generation.

I agree that they have been created, but I think your time frame is to far back. With access to all the imformation we have at our finger tips Ratings, Rankings, and Constant Feedback on kids have sped up the transition. You can find ratings for kids pre-middle school age. The parents buy into that. Literally buy into it $ to be made so people exploit the fact that parents will pay for anything to "Make it better" for their child.

Both of these guys hit on the same main point. PARENTS!! Toughness and Teamwork have become a thing of the past within the last 10 years.

But the parent issue would have had to started 20-30 years ago to create the Millennial generation.

I agree that they have been created, but I think your time frame is to far back. With access to all the imformation we have at our finger tips Ratings, Rankings, and Constant Feedback on kids have sped up the transition. You can find ratings for kids pre-middle school age. The parents buy into that. Literally buy into it $ to be made so people exploit the fact that parents will pay for anything to "Make it better" for their child.
I'm referring to the "millenial generation" who are about 20-30 years old. The parents helped create this issue the way they raised their children, so those kids are now today's young adults.
  • Fire 1
  • 1 month later...