Projecting Toughest B1G Conference Schedules

The schedule looks hard because for the 3rd year in a row we have no idea what kind of team we have. If the young talent we have brought in these last few classes were game ready we would be talking conference title, beat tOSU, playoff berth etc. But we are still lost as to what this team will be.

3rd year is the year we see what a new coach can do and with a new QB and a younger more focused defense we will either sink or swim on both. I like our chances but to be realistic, we will lose a few games due to growing pains. But in defeat I damn well expect us to look like a contender, a team that went down swinging, a team that looked like it could have won had something bounced its way.

If we lose more than 3 games I will be pretty disappointed to be completely honest. Rough schedule and new QB and Defense aside this team has been building for 2017 for 2 years, so I expect to see it and I want to be pleased.

We need a 2016 record with a 2015 margin of defeat xD

Why is everyone considering Ohio state a guaranteed loss? Yes they have more talent but mid major teams play inspired and beat power 5 teams quite a bit. Why can't the Huskers (once a powerhouse) play inspired for one game and pull one out?? Have some faith people

upsets happen all the time, not likely here though.

Why is everyone considering Ohio state a guaranteed loss? Yes they have more talent but mid major teams play inspired and beat power 5 teams quite a bit. Why can't the Huskers (once a powerhouse) play inspired for one game and pull one out?? Have some faith people

Because the Huskers aren't a mid-major, or even lower-level P5 program. Ohio St wouldn't overlook them

Because the Huskers aren't a mid-major, or even lower-level P5 program. Ohio St wouldn't overlook them
Teams that you hang 63 points on the year before get overlooked sometimes.

Teams that you hang 63 points on the year before get overlooked sometimes.
If it's a home night game I like our chances.