Video of the big fight at practice from last week

On a sorta unrelated note, does Riley run the Oklahoma drill? I can't remember seeing it. I think it's interesting that bigger programs don't seem to use it as much as smaller schools who seem to have them seemingly until kickoff.

Not sure what the NCAA rules are but high school rules have changed so much that drills like that are almost gone. I think our high school rules are now these

1. No consecutive days of contact

2. No more than 30 minutes of contact in a day

3. No more than 3 days of contact per week and that includes the game

I don't keep track of it for the team I coach so I don't really know them all that well but some other coaches can chime in as well.

• Fire 1

Yea, should not post after I take medication. I don't do well to begin with. It seems few get my sense of humor or my comments. Glad someone does. And after rereading the post understood exactly why it was misunderstood.

I have been one ofRiley's biggest fans since day one. I knew quite a bit about him before he got here. My USC boss said he was the best coach in the Pac12 and with talent and the backing he would be unstoppable. I am not sure that is quite right, but he truly is a good guy, and I think he is giving everything he has to get Nebraska back in the limelight. This is not a stepping stone job for him that is for sure.