Defense, what others think

i know in this depressing time that we know as the "offseason" it's difficult to cope with (that was until i found huskerboard, thank you guys for putting together one kick @$$ site), so i decided to do a little searching and i found something quite interesting. If other teams of the north hate us so bad, why do they think so highly of us? in this link i'm posting it seems others realize how good our defense is, here is the link

I have to agree with you but you cannot ignore the talent. We are going to have one hell of a defense this next year and teams are going to have a hell of a time trying to score on us. We shall see how our safety situation goes hopefully it's not as bad as some think it will be. I think our D-line is going to be great along with our linebackers no one should be able to run against us!!! :thumbs

i just think that it's so funny that everyone talks this and talks that about us, and how much they hate us, we suck, all that and you go look and see that they have us dominating their defensive "outlook" or whatever you want, and they are talking about in on a ksu board as well...i think to call it...classic :cheers

i just think that it's so funny that everyone talks this and talks that about us, and how much they hate us, we suck, all that and you go look and see that they have us dominating their defensive "outlook" or whatever you want, and they are talking about in on a ksu board as well...i think to call it...classic :cheers

Very nice topic and observations. :thumbs

I'd take NU's LB's over anyone in the NCAA. I love how Ruud doesn't even get mentioned. There might be others that could possibly out-talent with one LB spot, but no one has the Husker's depth. I'll be willing to maybe submit to other teams in other defensive areas, but not this one. I'd rather the linebackers from Pussycat U. baked me a cherry strudel than do anything else, but that's the opinion from yet another...well...pu&&y. His other comments aren't bad.

Guest greenbayhusker

Our linebackers are easily the best in the Big 12 North. They might even be the best in the Big 12. I can't wait to see the packages we send out there with the incredible depth we have. As long as we stay healthy and our defensive line continues to improve, I can see us piling up another 50 sacks next season!

:restore