Help Posting Pics

As far as making your own sig, I'd lay off til you're a little more computer proficient. And you'll most likely need some photoshop skills as well to make a good one.

If you're really interested in doing it I'd get photoshop or download GIMP (that's the free one) and play around with it. Learn how to manipulate images, cut things out of images (ie, the players in an in-game pic) and create interesting backgrounds.

An involved tutorial for them is way, way beyond the scope of this message board, but if you google for photoshop tutorials you'll come up with tons of hits that can teach you basically anything you need to know.

edit: And for the different size pictures, that's just wierd if they were the same size on your computer. I don't know what you could do to accidentaly resize them.

I am new to the board and not completely computer literate. Can someone tell me how to post pics in a thread and how do you guys design pics as your signature? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also remember we have some very skillful members that have volunteered to do personal designs for other members - so if you have something in mind, just make a new post in this forum with the pictures or a description of what you're looking for, and watch the wizards go to work. :thumbs

Thanks for helping out guys.