Wake Up!

Roll Skers

38 minutes ago, 1995 Redux said:

This looked like a team that got smacked in the face and cowered instead of puffing its chest.

Really?!?!?!   They got smacked and this team made adjustments.  They hung 0 in the 3rd and got popped in the 4th...  we wouldn't have had that problem had we had better clock management....   up 2 scores in the 4th with 6 minutes left, we don't let the play clock click down and we are throwing the ball.   Offense played great but we didn't put our defense in good game situations at the end of the game. 

Im not saying the defense did well, I'm really not, I'm simply saying here's no denying that was a different team the second half.  

I drink the kool-aid every summer too! Only to get brought back to reality. It goes all the way back to Steve Pederson stating we will not be mediocre.  What have we been since. If you think something is wrong with the program you get labeled as not a true fan, whiner

etc. Some of us remember how the huskers used to play..win or lose.  Thats what some of us want to see again. Even close to that. Hip hip hooray , you tried hard is what you tell a 5 year old. Not eveyone deserves a medal. I will always cheer for the huskers and be glad when they win. But marco has good points. Enough rambling for now.. Cuz I already know the backlash  I'll get over this.  :bigredn: 4 ever. 

• Plus1 1