Nebraskans for K-State?

i about puked when i got to the end of the article and there was something there about a little kid reciting word for word the K-State fight song... :dumdum

thats cruel and unusual. call child services on the double.

i dont understand how you can love a team that totally sucks and hasnt done donkey dick for their entire existence (yeah cub fans are a mystery to me too, lol just messin around).

http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2006/0...45026353214.txt

After an hourlong meet and greet and a 15-minute speech, Prince was on his way, via plane, to Colby, Kan. Before he headed out the door, a purple-clad 3-year-old boy sang — clearly, and word for word — the K-State fight song.

i'm pretty sure that qualifies as child abuse. has anyone call child protective services yet?

that poor kid is singing for nothing. he will live out his existence looking like a fool in purple rooting for a team that has done nothing and will do nothing.

i think these parents think they are non-conformists by rooting for a nobody but they are just making themselves look like they have no iq. root for OU, Texas, somebody with some history of actually winning.

Just look at my sig...it's perfect :restore2

Kansas State. The school scores high on pride and passion. But pride and passion only can take a program so far. Money has been poured in to improve horrid facilities, but how much better can they get in Manhattan? K-State is what it is: a school located in the middle of nowhere with limited resources, a miniscule talent base and little history." -SI

Just look at my sig...it's perfect :restore2

Kansas State. The school scores high on pride and passion. But pride and passion only can take a program so far. Money has been poured in to improve horrid facilities, but how much better can they get in Manhattan? K-State is what it is: a school located in the middle of nowhere with limited resources, a miniscule talent base and little history." -SI

:yeah:clap