Nebraska Depth Chart

15 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

There are no others from 2015

And as far as more to come:

Maybe Gates and Pierson El.  That's it

You listed Dennard and Compton for 2008 and they were both Pelini recruits.  You also listed Caputo for 2008.  If you're listing NFL mini camp participants, then you left off a bunch more from the 2015 team.  And there are quite a few more that will go at least that high.  

Plus you left a guy off the 2015 team that got drafted.  

1 hour ago, timmytbro said:

I am just a die hard Nebraska fan and I know that this school and team can do much better. There are a lot of red flags that Riley Raises.

and it stems from a 

lack of accountability.

Nate Gerry not going to class- still plays

Stanley Morgan getting busted for weed- not suspended.

Alex Lewis talking crap to the fans- no repercussion.

Tanner Lee 2 pick sixes- stays in the game.

Lack of accountability? How about this:

- Christian Peter: arrested 8 times during his career at Nebraska. Accused of rape. TWICE. Sentenced to 18 months probation after pleading no contest to a charge of 3rd degree sexual assault.

- Lawrence Phillips: quick summary - scales wall, breaks into Scott Frost's apartment, drags ex-girlfriend down the stairs by her hair. Misses 6 games. (Yes, I know TO's reasoning.)

- Shevin Wiggins: Arrested and charged with sexual assault for allegedly fondling two 14-year-old girls.

- Riley Washington: charged with attempted second degree murder and use of a weapon to commit a felony.

- Tyrone Williams: charged with unlawful discharge of a firearm and use of a weapon to commit a felony.

- Reggie Baul: charged with stealing a wallet from a woman at a restaurant.

- I'm sure there are more, but these examples are enough.

I'll take guys skipping class or smoking weed (both of which happen on nearly EVERY college football team in the country), and talking crap (boo hoo, my feelings are hurt because the football player said mean things about me) over charges like the guys on TO's teams faced.

But hey, what am I thinking, TO's guys won titles...all is forgiven.

Give me a break with the "lack of accountability" crap.

• Plus1 5
3 minutes ago, Isle of View said:

You listed Dennard that was a Pelini recruit for 2008.  You also listed Caputo for 2008.  If you're listing NFL mini camp participants, then you left off a bunch more from the 2015 team.  And there are quite a few more that will go at least that high.  

Plus you left a guy off the 2015 team that got drafted.  

I meant to correct Dennard and Compton as they were Pelini guys.

I guess I'm mistaken.  I thought Caputo caught on with a team for a season.  I wasn't listing mini-campers

And I left Gerry off because he didn't play in the NFL.

1 minute ago, StPaulHusker said:

I meant to correct Dennard and Compton as they were Pelini guys.

I guess I'm mistaken.  I thought Caputo caught on with a team for a season.  I wasn't listing mini-campers

And I left Gerry off because he didn't play in the NFL.

Gerry was drafted and played in pre-season games before being injured.  

Your lists are extremely biased.  

I acknowledged that I didn't realize Mike Caputo wasn't on a roster.  Unless you can correct it, I'm sure everyone listed made a roster at one point or another

Quentin Castille?  A 3rd string RB in 2008 who got kicked off the team prior to the 2009 season.

I acknowledged that I didn't realize Mike Caputo wasn't on a roster.  Unless you can correct it, I'm sure everyone listed made a roster at one point or another

Unless I missed it, Lucky, Murtha, and Castille didn't have any NFL snaps. Not saying they didn't make a roster, just didn't play in a game