announcers

ABC and ESPN select new college football announcing crews

From AP via GII:

Brent Musburger will team with analysts Kirk Herbstreit and Bob Davie for ABC's Saturday night college football games this fall, while Brad Nessler will be part of a three-man booth with Paul Maguire and Bob Griese.

ABC and ESPN revealed their new announcing teams Wednesday.

Other interesting changes include Dan Fouts moving from the analyst position he held last season to play-by-play. The NFL Hall of Famer will be in the booth with Tim Brant.

Mike Patrick and Todd Blackledge will team up for ESPN's Saturday night broadcasts, while Doug Flutie will be in the studio for both ESPN and ABC. Also, Chris Fowler will take over the play-by-play duties from Mike Tirico for ESPN's Thursday night games.

wheres mark may at? ill never forget what that dumba$$ said before and after the alamo bowl game..nebraska came out of his mouth about 2 times and all he did was bash them..i hate that moron

Every time I see that meat head it pisses me off. What a complete and total JERK!

Dan Fouts doing the play-by-play? What? That is a horrible idea. What in the hell is ABC thinking with all of these new game crews?

Gotta keep Herbie with Tirico. But with Tirico doing Monday Night Football now, that is not happening.

but he did such a good job of play by play during the "Burbon Bowl" didnt he.