If Frost/UCF drop one....

2 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

To be honest, I am almost hoping USF beats UCF. Because I want Frost to experience his first unbeaten season as a head coach at Nebraska.

With all of this talk about staying at UCF you want him to go undefeated this season so Frost can see what it's like to top out at UCF.

The people who are first to bail would probably be those that would rather have someone else as HC.  It is a funny phenomena during coaching searches to see fans cool on a coach if they lose.

1 minute ago, 4skers89 said:

With all of this talk about staying at UCF you want him to go undefeated this season so Frost can see what it's like to top out at UCF.

The people who are first to bail would probably be those that would rather have someone else as HC.  It is a funny phenomena during coaching searches to see fans cool on a coach if they lose.

That is my one concern if he loses, that he will see unfinished business and want to try it again one more year. But hopefully seeing that they are unbeaten and still not ranked high he may already know the ceiling has been reached regardless.