Tournament of Champions

It pisses me off when they put 94 P.ST on there just becuase they can't put Nebraska on twice. We would've dominated Penn St. that year.

And NO ONE could've beaten 95 Nebraska. Honestly, scary is the best word for the Defense and unstopable is a good one for the O. We ran the ball the whole friggen game and we'd still score 70 pts a game...

95 skers probably could've had their way with a few pro teams IMO.

It pisses me off when they put 94 P.ST on there just becuase they can't put Nebraska on twice.  We would've dominated Penn St. that year.

And NO ONE could've beaten 95 Nebraska.  Honestly, scary is the best word for the Defense and unstopable is a good one for the O.  We ran the ball the whole friggen game and we'd still score 70 pts a game...

to say that is almost lunacy, but considering an NFL team is pretty much a college all star team, our 95 team could have been considered a college all star team.

after thinking about it, i think we could have competed with a few bottom feeder NFL teams in 1995, dunno if we would have had our way.

It pisses me off when they put 94 P.ST on there just becuase they can't put Nebraska on twice. We would've dominated Penn St. that year.

And NO ONE could've beaten 95 Nebraska. Honestly, scary is the best word for the Defense and unstopable is a good one for the O. We ran the ball the whole friggen game and we'd still score 70 pts a game...

:yeah

NCAA vs. NFL is apples to oranges, IMO. But who knows.

I don't think that many college teams could beat a pro team, because even though the college team has quite a few future pro athletes on them, a pro team is full of pro athletes. But I do think that 95 Huskers could of challenged a few of the poor teams in that era. Maybe not beat them but challenge them.