Trump's interview with Mueller

I felt like this should have its own thread. It seems like it will happen unless Trump's lawyers convince him not to.

I see 3 likely possibilities for how this will play out.

a) Trump says "I don't recall" to almost everything.

b) Trump spends the whole time asking Mueller why he isn't investigating Hillary, or the 2 FBI agents whose text messages are missing, or the wire tap.

c) Trump answers all of the questions and as usual contradicts himself multiple times, perhaps not realizing that his tweets can be used against him, and brings himself down. I believe he thinks this entire thing is about Russia, but where he is concerned I think it's mostly about obstruction. I still think he may have had no contact with any Russians and his ego got in the way so he tried to make the investigation go away (illegally) because it made him mad and embarrassed.

I wonder if Mueller can insist it's recorded(?). If he can't, Trump will accuse him of lying about everything.

Edited by Moiraine
  • Plus1 1

Nah, if he is given the chance to have an audience he will brag, and lie, and contradict, and air his grievances about how Hilary sucked and was crooked and nobody gives him credit.  There ia no way he will be able to control himself.  He thinks he is invincible because thus far he has gotten away with everything. 

• Plus1 2