'Cheap' Husker tix from a cheap 'Husker' board

Just wanted to let everyone know that as conveniently as can be, another site has started their own ticket service just as tickets are coming available. Of course they are overpriced, because they are out to make a profit and suck dry the Husker fans they claim to cater to. They even prey on their own members for membership money yearly. They have one knowledgeable member, and the rest are all brainwashed into thinking they are getting something worthwhile.

Everyone here knows who they are, and it should be no surprise that these money-grubbers are out for only one thing...$$$. I would rather re-enact that scene from Saw II where that girl is surfing through about a billion hyperdermic needles than buy anything from 'ticketbastard of the midwest', but since I have all the seating I need, I figured I would still bring it up for those who may not have another choice for seats that is a desperation move for that one game for you an the buds coming into town one Husker weekend.

I posted this here because a few of you wanted season tix this year, and may not have got them. And I also know that it is nice to have acess to all opportunities in Huskerland. I have no idea how reputable they are, since it is new, but if I had to guess, I'd say you're dreaming if their 'opening price per ticket' is the bottom line. I'd expect lots of 'service' fees, and that's only if they aren't sucking dry their own members and not allowing public raping.

That's all I have. I have no opinion on this subject. :smokin

Oh wait...yes, I do have an opinion. I love this board. It kicks all ass :horns2:thumbs:box:clap:restore2:band:horns:horns2:cheers:wasted:power

Just wanted to let everyone know that as conveniently as can be, another site has started their own ticket service just as tickets are coming available. Of course they are overpriced, because they are out to make a profit and suck dry the Husker fans they claim to cater to. They even prey on their own members for membership money yearly. They have one knowledgeable member, and the rest are all brainwashed into thinking they are getting something worthwhile.

Everyone here knows who they are, and it should be no surprise that these money-grubbers are out for only one thing...$$$. I would rather re-enact that scene from Saw II where that girl is surfing through about a billion hyperdermic needles than buy anything from 'ticketbastard of the midwest', but since I have all the seating I need, I figured I would still bring it up for those who may not have another choice for seats that is a desperation move for that one game for you an the buds coming into town one Husker weekend.

I posted this here because a few of you wanted season tix this year, and may not have got them. And I also know that it is nice to have acess to all opportunities in Huskerland. I have no idea how reputable they are, since it is new, but if I had to guess, I'd say you're dreaming if their 'opening price per ticket' is the bottom line. I'd expect lots of 'service' fees, and that's only if they aren't sucking dry their own members and not allowing public raping.

That's all I have. I have no opinion on this subject. :smokin

Oh wait...yes, I do have an opinion. I love this board. It kicks all ass :horns2:thumbs:box:clap:restore2:band:horns:horns2:cheers:wasted:power

I just can't understand why people would pay for something you get for free. Rivals and Scout is one thing, but why an open message board!? :blink: