moving to omaha

I will be returning back to the Husker Nation before summer ends! I have not lived there since I was 12 but it is home to me and I am definatley excited about returning just in time for the football season! I hope to be at a bunch of Husker games this year!

just wanted to share the good news :horns2

go big red!!!!

I will be returning back to the Husker Nation before summer ends! I have not lived there since I was 12 but it is home to me and I am definatley excited about returning just in time for the football season! I hope to be at a bunch of Husker games this year!

just wanted to share the good news :horns2

go big red!!!!

What happened?

Well a job opened up and thats all I wanted was to get back to NE. So now instead of my annual pilgrimage I can hopefully make 2/3 of the home games and hopefully travel to San Antone when we play OU for the Championship :thumbs

btw does anyone have a good real estate site for Omaha? I want a rental home for now. I would appreciate any help :cheers

Well I sign the lease tomorrow my digs are going to be in the 120 and Fort St. wear-abouts. I move up there in roughly two weeks or so ;)

It will be good to be back in the old stompin' grounds. Gonna have to kick some ass and slap around some ho's - the usual. Bitches had it comin'! :smokin

Well a job opened up and thats all I wanted was to get back to NE. So now instead of my annual pilgrimage I can hopefully make 2/3 of the home games and hopefully travel to San Antone when we play OU for the Championship :thumbs

btw does anyone have a good real estate site for Omaha? I want a rental home for now. I would appreciate any help :cheers

:cheers Were you going to watch the game on the big screens

the game is in Kansas City. :thumbs