Incendiary topic titles

1 hour ago, HuskerNation1 said:

That would require renaming several Trump threads like:

1. Trump: Taking credit where none is due"

2. Dont just impeach Trump...annul his Presidency. Perhaps the dumbest ever thread

3. Why is this Pres in denial about this?

4. Trumps voter fraud panel

5. In age of Trump still consequences of being racist

6. A Man you can bait with a tweet

That is just the first 2 pages...

If you cannot distinguish between normal and "incindiary" rhetoric then congrats, you're part of the problem.

For example...

Normal Rhetoric: I want to cut taxes.

Incindiary Rhetoric: All Mexicans are rapists.

It makes me want to punch a wall at how blithe, self-serving, and utterly hypocritical Trump supporters are.

If Trump was a Democrat, with everything he is currently accused of, Repubicons (and FauxNews) would be screaming for impeachment.  But since Trump is a Republicon, with all his crimes, nobody on the right gives a sh**.

Hypocrites.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

If you cannot distinguish between normal and "incindiary" rhetoric then congrats, you're part of the problem.

For example...

Normal Rhetoric: I want to cut taxes.

Incindiary Rhetoric: All Mexicans are rapists.

It makes me want to punch a wall at how blithe, self-serving, and utterly hypocritical Trump supporters are.

If Trump was a Democrat, with everything he is currently accused of, Repubicons (and FauxNews) would be screaming for impeachment.  But since Trump is a Republicon, with all his crimes, nobody on the right gives a sh**.

Hypocrites.

Thanks for demonstrating what the angry left is all about. Perhaps I should just cut and paste this post into the other one you seem to be triggered by.

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
19 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Thanks for demonstrating what the angry left is all about. Perhaps I should just cut and paste this post into the other one you seem to be triggered by.

Spare me your lame boilerplate "triggered" response. 

You know what I said is 100% spot on and true.

If Trump was a Democrat and had committed all the crimes he's accused of, you'd be hoarse from screaming for impeachment. 

• Plus1 2
22 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Spare me your lame boilerplate "triggered" response. 

You know what I said is 100% spot on and true.

If Trump was a Democrat and had committed all the crimes he's accused of, you'd be hoarse from screaming for impeachment. 

Sorry to say what you said is not true at all. Also your comment about wanting to PUNCH a wall is why it appeared you were triggered and embodying the Angry Left.

7 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Sorry to say what you said is not true at all. Also your comment about wanting to PUNCH a wall is why it appeared you were triggered and embodying the Angry Left.

So you're saying that if Trump was a Democrat, and was accused of:

*Sexual assault/rape

*Violating the Emolulents Clause of the Constitution

*Treason (for his words/actions in Helsinki)

*Accepting 30M dollars in illegal campaign contributions from Russia funneled through the NRA.

*His recently uncovered tax fraud.

you WOULDN'T be screaming for impeachment?

I don't know you at all, but I think you're lying.

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Your sole purpose her is to instigate and irritate people then act like you are the victim when you succeed. Typical junior high crap. . We could all go to Fox news and hear every single word you post hammered over and over, and most of us have . Still don't agree. You've offered no original thought and changed no ones mind on anything. 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

So you're saying that if Trump was a Democrat, and was accused of:

*Sexual assault/rape

*Violating the Emolulents Clause of the Constitution

*Treason (for his words/actions in Helsinki)

*Accepting 30M dollars in illegal campaign contributions from Russia funneled through the NRA.

*His recently uncovered tax fraud.

you WOULDN'T be screaming for impeachment?

I don't know you at all, but I think you're lying.

I would say its politics as usual that both sides like to play. Just like the smear against Kavanugh recently. Its all about power, and with the Dems out of power they will do anything to get it back.  But thank you for inferring you want to go along with the idea-less party that is focused solely on impeachment. Part of the reason Trump won in 2016 is that he focused on issues down the stretch while Hillary focused on trashing Trump. The left is out of ideas outside of Medicare for all. Meanwhile Trump and the GOP keep delievering for the American people.

• Fire 1
1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I would say its politics as usual that both sides like to play. Just like the smear against Kavanugh recently. Its all about power, and with the Dems out of power they will do anything to get it back.  But thank you for inferring you want to go along with the idea-less party that is focused solely on impeachment. Part of the reason Trump won in 2016 is that he focused on issues down the stretch while Hillary focused on trashing Trump. The left is out of ideas outside of Medicare for all. Meanwhile Trump and the GOP keep delievering for the American people.

Trump focused on the issues down the stretch everyone. No attacks from him, nope.

My god you are just so far gone.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Big Red 40 said:

Your sole purpose her is to instigate and irritate people then act like you are the victim when you succeed. Typical junior high crap. . We could all go to Fox news and hear every single word you post hammered over and over, and most of us have . Still don't agree. You've offered no original thought and changed no ones mind on anything. 

As I have shared before, I dont watch much TV at all. I follow a variety of folks on twitter nowadays and look at RCP and peruse other sites.  If you are saying I am unwilling to give into some groupthink happening on here, I am guilty. The barrage of Trump sucks, Trump is Racist, Trump should be impeached, Trump is an embicile is prevalent by a group of 10 or 12 posters that make up the majority of this forum, and I realize I disagree with those sentiments, but if that troubles you, just ignore it and move on.

The reason Trump won in 2016 was because:

1. Hillary Clinton was a garbage candidate with too much baggage from the start.

And

2. Trump appealed to the inherent racism, bigotry, anti-lbgtqia, anti-immigrant, and anti-brown/black/non-white fears that 70+% of white america has.

Irony: You calling me "too far gone."

5 minutes ago, mrandyk said:

Trump focused on the issues down the stretch everyone. No attacks from him, nope.

My god you are just so far gone.

There have been a variety of studies that believe Hillary spent too much time focused on Trumps personality and not enough time in delivering an optimistic message in the finals weeks of the election. Trump was talking about immigration, the SC, taxes, and fair trade. Those issues helped him turn a handful of blue rust belt states in his favor.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/11/18/trump_won_on_the_issues_132383.amp.html

5 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

1. Hillary Clinton was a garbage candidate with too much baggage from the start.

And

2. Trump appealed to the inherent racism, bigotry, anti-lbgtqia, anti-immigrant, and anti-brown/black/non-white fears that 70+% of white america has.

I agree on point 1, but suggesting a super majority of white America is racist is just ignorant.  Why did Trump win hundreds of counties that Obama, a black POTUS, won?  This racism and identity politics is what turns off everyday Americans from the Left. Its the whole basket of deplorables slander that the Left keeps repeating. 

2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

As I have shared before, I dont watch much TV at all. I follow a variety of folks on twitter nowadays and look at RCP and peruse other sites.  If you are saying I am unwilling to give into some groupthink happening on here, I am guilty. The barrage of Trump sucks, Trump is Racist, Trump should be impeached, Trump is an embicile is prevalent by a group of 10 or 12 posters that make up the majority of this forum, and I realize I disagree with those sentiments, but if that troubles you, just ignore it and move on.

Don't flatter yourself by thinking you're troubling me . I will continue to call out your BS as i do to every instigator /pot stirrer I meet in real life. I dont know where you got the Trumpism/ Fox news rhetoric from but you got it bad. 

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

And

I agree on point 1, but suggesting a super majority of white America is racist is just ignorant.  Why did Trump win hundreds of counties that Obama, a black POTUS, won?  This racism and identity politics is what turns off everyday Americans from the Left. Its the whole basket of deplorables slander that the Left keeps repeating. 

There have been a variety of studies that believe Hillary spent too much time focused on Trumps personality and not enough time in delivering an optimistic message in the finals weeks of the election. Trump was talking about immigration, the SC, taxes, and fair trade. Those issues helped him turn a handful of blue rust belt states in his favor.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/11/18/trump_won_on_the_issues_132383.amp.html

It was actually Russian hacking into our electronic voting machines and changing votes to Trump...

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/07/18/russia-election-hacking-trump-putin-698087#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

But since you're a Trump worshipper, I know facts/truth/reality mean nothing to you.