It's becoming a long off-season, and my ADD is killin' me, time to shoot s**t. Let's see your list of your top 5 comedians of all time (try to keep it on a "stand up" basis.

here's mine:

1. Dane Cook

2. Pablo Francisco: Does a great impersination of the "Movie Voice Guy" ( the one in the previews)

3. Carlos Mencia

4. Larry The Cable Guy (not just cuz he's a Husker fan, but that helps)

5. Andrew Dice Clay...nuff' said.

yeah, i'm a young dude, i guess that might be why i got these newer guys on there. all the guys you picked are great too, haven't seen much of eddie murphy's stuff though.

im only 23 :P

watch eddie murphy raw. funny as hell, and even though its from the 80's, a lot of it still holds true today. its amazing that the more things change, the more they stay the same.

well s**t i didn't know you were that young, i shoulda asked before assuming :wacko: but i'm still younger though, 20. In october i'll be down at the alley before the texass game though. i'll have to run to lackluster video here soon and check it out.

nah its alright. im the youngest of 6 kids, so i have been exposed to a lot of stuff from the earlier times.

1. Chris Rock

2. Denis Leary

3. Dave Chapelle

4. Lewis Black

5. Dane Cook

Just got a chance to see Carlin recently and he is awesome. Eddie Murphy was the best in his day, but he was basically copying a lot of Richard Pryor. Mencia has a funny show, and his recent comedy special was great. Also like Frank Caliendo, Mitch Hedburg, and Dave Attel.