Last to post wins

BRI is not fat, he is just big boned?

BRI----Colorado Springs PD lost another officer last week, FYI

dont know all of the details. My wife emailed me about it.

No I am not fat!!! I'm about 5'8" 180 and I have an a$$ to die for!!!! (what the hell was that all about)

I heard about the Colorado Spring PD officer and it saddens me to hear that another officer was killed for no reason!!! It makes my wife wonder if it would be right for us to move because that's two in one year for Colorado Springs................. :(

That happened here not to long ago, with Officers Longobardo (who died) and Baker Jr., with the man hunt for Bucky Phillips, that was awful.

i still cant see the pic, so i guess i will take your word for it

It is a army soldier wearing his forest green cammies laying on a couch that is blended very well with the soldies attire except for his dessert boots and the patch on his sholder and hei neck it is hard to make out the person laying on the couch. So yes that does resemble you more than me since you never see me loafing around :sarcasm

Went for a run today and cut 1 minute and 20 seconds off of my mile and half for my test!!!! :woo

dont forget to practice your run on the track that you will be tested on. trust me on this it will be different in a gym then it is outside. you have to slowdown on the turns.

but taking 1 1/2 minutes it doing great.................keep it up

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic