Last to post wins

Rule 1. No girls allowed

And we won't be planning the revolution for a few months so... oh damnit! I've said too much!

No girls allowed??? <_< No fair. :angry: How will you 'gentlemen' entertain' yourselves???

Don't even tell me... :lol:

women will not be allowed to be members of the "club", they will be only allowed in for the "entertainment" of the members
And cooking and cleaning...
You didn't think I'd let this go did you? cooking and cleaning...not in this life time although I can be very entertaining at times. :)
Proof, please. Pictures will do - videos would be better. Extra points for creativity and excellent lighting...
You think I'd document it? NOT! You'll have to take my word for it.
In the absence of proof, your claim necessarily fails. Thank you and good night...
just envision me sticking my tongue out at you... :lol: cause that's what I'm doing at the moment.

You always pick on me... :dunno<_<

You don't have to say it...I know, I make it easy right... :hmmph

I have no idea how easy you are - I'll have to take your word for it...

there see what I mean, always picking on me. Just cause your a smartie pants lawyer and all and well I'm not... ;)

JUST FOR THE RECORD

no i wouldnt.

i cook and clean all the time, and never broken anything.

I must say i do those jobs well.

Nichole, Nichole, Nichole,

NEVER EVER admit to knowing how to do 'those' things. EVER!

Trust me on this. You are still young enough that admitting to 'those' things won't hurt you. But never again...ok?

dont try to ruin a young woman forever. do you know how hard it is to find one these days

JUST FOR THE RECORD

no i wouldnt.

Trust me on this. You are still young enough that admitting to 'those' things won't hurt you. But never again...ok?

dont try to ruin a young woman forever. do you know how hard it is to find one these days

Nope wouldn't know about those things. <_< Just tring to mentor young Nicole before one of your kind gets ahold of her. We look out for our own.

JUST FOR THE RECORD

no i wouldnt.

Nice try - but it won't help. Cooking and cleaning is part of the female DNA, and men know it. Why do you think we marry your gender when we can get the sex without the wedding ring?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST FOR THE RECORD

no i wouldnt.

Nice try - but it won't help. Cooking and cleaning is part of the female DNA, and men know it. Why do you think we marry your gender when we can get the sex without the wedding ring?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt know that the reason men got married was because they needed someone to cook and clean.

i always thought it was because we needed someone to carry sperm from the bedroom to the bathroom

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic