Last to post wins

:dunno

hold on i'll ask him

AR- BRI wants to know if you take checks?

Cash, in small, unmarked bills.

That ought to be easy for BRI - he skims that kind of loot from the drug busts anyway...

i dont think he will be able to find any UNMARKED bills, he only keeps the ones he finds during cavity searches

Someone needs to tell him, though, that he doesn't have to hide 'em in the same place he found them...

ok i'll tell him......

BRI, dont hide the cash that you keep from the cavity searches in the same place you find them. that way you dont MARK the bills

A club huh...tests huh...i just wanted to add my own random sentence but a club, i am N cuz i am a Husker fan and i can do it!!

p.s. Brook was/is my favorite player and it brougt a tear to mine when i saw it the first time.

I am half way through the 94 season and it brings back a lot of memories watching Brook.

Now for the club, Since you are a late entry, Drowning may make you buy the first round or so.

Welcome to the board

hold on i'll ask him

That ought to be easy for BRI - he skims that kind of loot from the drug busts anyway...

i dont think he will be able to find any UNMARKED bills, he only keeps the ones he finds during cavity searches

Someone needs to tell him, though, that he doesn't have to hide 'em in the same place he found them...

ok i'll tell him......

BRI, dont hide the cash that you keep from the cavity searches in the same place you find them. that way you dont MARK the bills

You told me to mail the money to you because your a$$ was wide enough to hide all of the cash!!!!! :hellloooo

hold on i'll ask him

ok i'll tell him......

You told me to mail the money to you because your a$$ was wide enough to hide all of the cash!!!!! :hellloooo

no, No, NO........i told you to send the money to AR, and any way you are the one with an "Enter At Will" tattoo above your ass crack

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic