Last to post wins

keep up the tude and you wont have anyone to clean up or entertain for you

thats it, that Is IT

some one get her a mop and a broom and put her to work. who is incharge of the cleaning crew anyway?

10 demerits for him for not keeping the help busy

i hope "power" doesnt go to anyones head or anything

watch it cleaning lady, dont make me send BRI after you

'cleaning lady'...you should be more respectful HR

6 demerits for you

2 for being bossy

2 for speaking without permission

2 for addressing a member of the board in a nagging manor

AR you are the Keeper of the Entertainment, so it is up to you to make sure that this doesnt happen again

I swear, the only reason I let her out was to visit Fredrick's of Hollywood for some "entertainment" equipment! I'm going to have to fit her with a GPS collar with a built in shock system.

Boy, you try and help them get ahead (no pun intended) in their chosen profession, and this is how they repay you. Shame, HuskerNCo, shame I say!

since this is a random topic I thought I'd say something.............................................. random ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................wow great to get that off my chest

i hope "power" doesnt go to anyones head or anything

watch it cleaning lady, dont make me send BRI after you

'cleaning lady'...you should be more respectful HR

6 demerits for you

2 for being bossy

2 for speaking without permission

2 for addressing a member of the board in a nagging manor

AR you are the Keeper of the Entertainment, so it is up to you to make sure that this doesnt happen again

I swear, the only reason I let her out was to visit Fredrick's of Hollywood for some "entertainment" equipment! I'm going to have to fit her with a GPS collar with a built in shock system.

Boy, you try and help them get ahead (no pun intended) in their chosen profession, and this is how they repay you. Shame, HuskerNCo, shame I say!

looks like you have a handle on things there AR, thanks

Security------Stand Down, i say again Stand Down

I say HP will make a very good soldier. I also nominate Rawhide for badass onsite medic for all the people BRI chokes out for trying to touch the BOOBS before I have conducted my research. It is a long process and I need fresh BOOBS to get accurate readings.

Ok seconded.

Rawhide - Badass Medic

Man I missed a lot this weekend. And you settle down there uno... if you build a boob research lab, they will come.

rob get's no entertainment for 1 day for letting some of the beer get warm.

I say HP will make a very good soldier. I also nominate Rawhide for badass onsite medic for all the people BRI chokes out for trying to touch the BOOBS before I have conducted my research. It is a long process and I need fresh BOOBS to get accurate readings.

Ok seconded.

Rawhide - Badass Medic

Man I missed a lot this weekend. And you settle down there uno... if you build a boob research lab, they will come.

i dont know what you are talking about, my beer was cold all weekend

Ok seconded.

Rawhide - Badass Medic

BOOB research lab I think it is under construction as we speek. It is a very nice private room off of the entrance to the club that all females must pass through. I will be taking applications if I get overwhelmed. Don't count on it though. chuckleshuffle

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic