Last to post wins

I think I should win because I'm the most wasted and up the longest (game started at 930 AM here and I PAID to watch it)....

I should have taken my $30 and went to the nudie bar. :leghump:

Al? Al Bundy? Is that you?

Just wanted you to know, you're not only my hero, you're my role model...

"Look, Steve. Why don't you do this? Go home, wake up Marcy and say, "Hey, I lost my money. I screwed up, it won't happen again, and what's for supper?" That's what being a man is all about, Steve. Making mistakes and not caring."

I think I should win because I'm the most wasted and up the longest (game started at 930 AM here and I PAID to watch it)....

"Look, Steve. Why don't you do this? Go home, wake up Marcy and say, "Hey, I lost my money. I screwed up, it won't happen again, and what's for supper?" That's what being a man is all about, Steve. Making mistakes and not caring."

Greatest show ever!!! :clap

Greatest show ever!!! :clap

Tara and I agree...

I donated blood today after work! It's a not-for-profit, FDA registered blood program. I would recommend it to anyone if you have it in your area! The blood is donated to cancer patients........

I would love to but i can't donate blood. If you've gotten a tattoo within the last year you can't donate

I would donate blood but I have STD's, thin Blood, bruise easily w/ needles, pass out easily, often get severe headaches....and I am a pu&&y!

Everything you just read is False......except the fact that I am a pu&&y about giving blood.

I donated blood today after work! It's a not-for-profit, FDA registered blood program. I would recommend it to anyone if you have it in your area! The blood is donated to cancer patients........

I would love to but i can't donate blood. If you've gotten a tattoo within the last year you can't donate

I would donate blood but I have STD's, thin Blood, bruise easily w/ needles, pass out easily, often get severe headaches....and I am a pu&&y!

Everything you just read is False......except the fact that I am a pu&&y about giving blood.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic