Last to post wins

what are you supposed to say when a man asks... "hey, like my buddahs?"

Kick him in the buddahs...

Or, alternatively, tell him that it looks like a penis, only smaller...

also

i was cutting something, with a big knife....

:(

i kinda just "poked" my tummy with it, on accident.

And you should know better given your history. :)

Friday the 13th + playing with knifes = No more Nicole

Well, add that to the incident with the box, and you just hit negative numbers again...

So my bra straps snapped off today, and I didn't do anything for that to happen....does that count? It better not since I didn't get hurt.

I'm only reporting it because I was to report all incidents.... <_<

Counts, I'm afraid. It's an "incident" - the kind of thing that just doesn't happen to most people.

And just out of curiosity - how the hell does a bra just "snap off"? And what do you mean, "snap off"? It came unfastened, or it shot off your chest like a slingshot?

Oh, and you might want to market a "how-to" to junior high boys - you'd make a killing by telling them how to "snap off" bras...

So my bra straps snapped off today, and I didn't do anything for that to happen....does that count? It better not since I didn't get hurt.

I'm only reporting it because I was to report all incidents.... <_<

Counts, I'm afraid. It's an "incident" - the kind of thing that just doesn't happen to most people.

And just out of curiosity - how the hell does a bra just "snap off"? And what do you mean, "snap off"? It came unfastened, or it shot off your chest like a slingshot?

Oh, and you might want to market a "how-to" to junior high boys - you'd make a killing by telling them how to "snap off" bras...

:rollin I dont know about anybody else but I got a visual of her bra flinging off and hitting some poor soul riding by on a bike and knocking him off...hilarious

LOL!

That actually reminds me of a funny story that I don't feel like sharing at the moment.

My bra itself didn't come off. Just the straps. How it happened I don't know I was just sitting there and felt them fall off. haha Not to mention, I sit front and center of this class too....

my teacher was a guy.

i played softball, so me and a few friends were just throwing a ball around one day, and my main positions were 3rd, catcher, and right field, so i have a bit of a strong arm, anyway I over threw my one friend by a lot, and this guy just happened to time everything just right, he rode by on his bike and got knocked right off and layed there for a minute. I of course ran to see if he was alright and after he woke up he just said "wow, nasty spill" and went on his way.

i couldnt help but bust out laughing after he left...

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic