Last to post wins

Its time to end this once and for all! I WIN! Next poster is the first post of a brand new Last To Post Wins game!

Thank you to all of those that helped me get this win. It truly was a team effort! I also could not have done any of this without my savior, Jesus Christ! And to all those kids out there who want to be where I am today, work hard, appreciate each victory and GBR!! Now it's time to celebrate! :wasted

Edit: I would also like to congratulate the 1st and 2nd runners up! T_O_BULL and MLB51! They fought admirably! And I hope to see them in future competition! But I win so they can SUCK IT! :P

RRJR you are such a funny boy to think that you can really compete with a poster of the age and experience of T_O_B. You were a worthy opponent but... The Old Bull WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_O_B

:bigredn:

And T_O_Bull gets the new game started! Thanks Bull and again congrats on your runner-up finish in the last game! Oh and I guess now I'm winning this one too! :P

RRJR you are such a funny boy to think that you can really compete with a poster of the age and experience of T_O_B. You were a worthy opponent but... The Old Bull WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_O_B

:bigredn:

And T_O_Bull gets the new game started! Thanks Bull and again congrats on your runner-up finish in the last game! Oh and I guess now I'm winning this one too! :P

Make that runner-up to your runner-up. I Win again.

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic