Last to post wins

I'd rather get run over by him than juked out of my jock by Spiller. At least if you make contact you can say you had a chance...

Respectfully I would say that Q is a better back than Spiller. Spiller does not like contact. Q has knocked about 3-4 safeties outta games in his young career. At 235lbs, he has some very good speed and moves for a big guy. Great between the tackles which I don't really see from Spiller.

Spiller is a heckuva talent, but I take Q on my team.

Gator Bowl: Q--125 yds, Spiller--2

Not trying to start an argument, just voicing my opinion. :)

Yeah, but 1 on 1, I like my chances with Q over Spiller. I don't really like my chances with either though. And Q had a much better Gator Bowl than CJ, but I'd gladly take either on my team with a good o-line

I'd rather get run over by him than juked out of my jock by Spiller. At least if you make contact you can say you had a chance...

Respectfully I would say that Q is a better back than Spiller. Spiller does not like contact. Q has knocked about 3-4 safeties outta games in his young career. At 235lbs, he has some very good speed and moves for a big guy. Great between the tackles which I don't really see from Spiller.

Yeah, but 1 on 1, I like my chances with Q over Spiller. I don't really like my chances with either though. And Q had a much better Gator Bowl than CJ, but I'd gladly take either on my team with a good o-line

K, you're talking 'fight club' here. Well, have at it!

Yea, they would make a helluva duo. What's with that Davis guy, he seems to underachieve?

K, you're talking 'fight club' here. Well, have at it!

Yea, they would make a helluva duo. What's with that Davis guy, he seems to underachieve?

Not so much underachieved as he had nothing to work with, no holes to go through. Because of Spiller's speed and elusiveness, he could make much more happen than Davis, who with a good o-line is great and has great vision.

Look, you guys can't just come around and say, "I win", or post one emoticon and expect to be a true winner, even if they happen to shut down this thread by coinky dink on your lack-of-effort post.

Now c'mon, put some potatoes into it, Bo is watching and you don't wanna p.o. BO!

peliniismad.jpg

'So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.'

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic