Last to post wins

The winner is me :)

This morning for breakfast I had venison breakfast sausage and eggs. Damn it was good.

Oh......I've won. Game, set, and match!!!

Since I've already won, there can be no other winners.

Is it the reading, the comprehansion, or both that you have difficulties with? Here let me help you.

I've won therefore I am the winner. The one and only winner.

hth

The winner is me :)

This morning for breakfast I had venison breakfast sausage and eggs. Damn it was good.

Oh......I've won. Game, set, and match!!!

Since I've already won, there can be no other winners.

Is it the reading, the comprehansion, or both that you have difficulties with? Here let me help you.

I've won therefore I am the winner. The one and only winner.

hth

it appears someone is a legend in his own mind. yea, I said it... chuckleshuffle

I win...time for my parade now

Gay pride? That's just fabulouz!

Hell, it's a parade...

Yea, and the best thing about it is you can 'walk on both sides of the street'. :thumbs

:LOLtartar

Serious question Army Husker, what do you think of the possible removal of don't ask don't tell? I actually had to chapter out an E-5 when I was a 1st LT, guy was a great tank gunner.

As an officer in the United States Army, I would say that I will fully support and obey any legislation passed by Congress and signed into law by the Commander in Chief, my boss. B)

Yeah.....we had to tow the same line as well. But I did it with pride and the best I could.

Yeah yeah yeah AH, I got all that. You are allowed to still have a personal opinion on something, you may not be able to demonstrate but they still let you vote. Anyway good luck if this happens, will be a morale nightmare in some sectors I think.

Well, at least ya gotta good boss now, might save alotta army guys' a$$es.

Really? Majority of the Democrats would rather shrink the military to a smaller force. During Clinton's time in Office, our mantra was "Do more with less". I suspect, the military will have to fall back on that mantra again with Obama in office.

Well, if you are not fighting 2-3 wars at once you don't need a big military.

The plan is to pull outta Iraq, shift more guys into Afghanistan, but mainly get most of the troops home, so they say. It's well documented that those in the army are stretched to the max with both wars going on.

What I really meant, though, was, you come home from Iraq and you're not going to get killed in Iraq.

But I'm a pacifist, so I'm not in 'fashion' in these types of conversations..

I win...time for my parade now

Gay pride? That's just fabulouz!

Hell, it's a parade...

Yea, and the best thing about it is you can 'walk on both sides of the street'. :thumbs

:LOLtartar

Serious question Army Husker, what do you think of the possible removal of don't ask don't tell? I actually had to chapter out an E-5 when I was a 1st LT, guy was a great tank gunner.

As an officer in the United States Army, I would say that I will fully support and obey any legislation passed by Congress and signed into law by the Commander in Chief, my boss. B)

Yeah.....we had to tow the same line as well. But I did it with pride and the best I could.

Yeah yeah yeah AH, I got all that. You are allowed to still have a personal opinion on something, you may not be able to demonstrate but they still let you vote. Anyway good luck if this happens, will be a morale nightmare in some sectors I think.

That it will...I like the if it ain't broke, dont fix it approach. If you like people of the same sex, I don't wanna f'in hear about or see it...just get the job done when you're at work. Right now, a majority of people as a whole don't look too kindly on gay people, which would cause disruption at work. Disruption affects productivity, and not to sound cliche', that could cost someone a life. Unfortunately, personal opinions in this job take a back burner to mission accomplishment. I trust that a right decision will be made and regardless of whether or not I agree with it, I will abide by that decision. You can well bet though that situations of a possible hostile work environment will be a key negative factor that will keep the don't ask, don't tell policy intact. Guess that's my opinion. :dumdum

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic