Tailgating Ohio St

Anyone willing to open up there tailgate to a travler from the east.  Im thinking id like to come up during the Ohio St game.  Just have a feeling about this game, and since im the only one in my family that likes Nebraska football id be walking the streets of Lincoln alone.  Ive done the stadium stuff before and ive heard about O-street is fun.  Id like to maybe find a single ticket there but ill take my chances latter.  Just throwing this out there, I could always get a Ohio St shirt and get invited to all kinds of things.

• Plus1 1

We are having a “men’s weekend” during that game. 

My dad has a nice spot on the north side of the stadium, directly across  the bridge overpass. You can join us. 

We grill out, throw Corn Hole, drink a lot of beverages, toss the pigskin, and blast good tunes. Travelers include from Nashville, Denver, Ft Collins...

DM me, we up for a good time. But no extra ticket, alas. 

Also, check your family...they need some Nowledge

10 hours ago, Stone Cold said:

I didnt think anyone would have a ticked, i dont think i have the kind of money it would take to get into a game.  But i love the atmosphere.  If i need to go to a bar during a game ill do that.

If you wait until game time you'll probably find a scalper selling a ticket for close to face value. No guarantee on this so don't bank on it, but that's more or less typical.