What new faces will we see next week? How will they play?

C-4

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:50 AM, BigRedBuster said:

Nobody who hasn’t played major minutes is going to step in and be the hero next week unless there is a major injury. 

The staff isnt keeping some guy guy on the bench just so he can be put in against OSU to surprise everyone. 

I don't know that it is so much to surprise anybody - but really just to give us more options.  I could see the NT Juco Green coming in to stop the run in a 4 man front - I could see luke come in for a series where he lines up as one of the back 2 receivers when we go double stack on both sides - I could see the young fast running back Rahmir come in to give us 4 speedsters on the field at the same time. (he has been said to be one of the 3 fastest on the team if not the fastest.   So not so much of a game changer but just really solid depth to help create a slight advantage in some aspect.

1 hour ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Is kade Warner still hurt??  He would be new at this point.  Dude can play. Get him some reps 

Agree. Frost’s injury policy is maddening sometimes.  I get it but it really can be frustrating as a fan to have no idea if a dude has a mild muscle pull vs. gangrene. 

However, since the current policy is to report only season ending injuries, I would suggest they go full on and not report any non-lethal injuries and publicly announce that as the policy. We would get as much meaningful information as we currently do and it would sound bada$$

• Haha 1