Prime Rib/Pic

Roxy15

This was dinner last night and it turned out really good!  Had potatoes, broccoli with cheese sauce and garlic bread with butter and honey from a food stand that someone had made.

Put the prime rib in the oven and let sit for 1-1/2 hours!

While the prime rib is resting, prepare sauce. 

In a bowl., mix a whole bottle of horseradish, sour cream and some Worcestershire Sauce; cover and refrigerate.

In a bowl, mix softened butter, Christopher Ranch Minced Garlic, Garlic Salt And Pepper; rub all over the prime rib.  Sprinkle Pappy’s Seasoning all over.

***If you prefer less horseradish, try this recipe.  Both are good, but, I like  the whole bottle of horseradish sauce better..

1/2 Cup Sour Cream
2 T. Horseradish
2 Tsp. White Pepper Or Black Pepper
2 Tsp. Worcestershire Sauce

In a bowl, mix all ingredients; cover and refrigerate.

Put prime rib in a large aluminum pan; DON’T put any liquid in the pan!

Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes; turn the heat down to 325 degrees and bake the prime rib for 15 minutes per lb.

8C7C725F-1879-49D9-BD1B-AF174362E7F7.jpeg

B21C5189-BD6A-4DF9-BC59-E9F46FA28711.jpeg

7CADA0A4-A1FA-4134-802A-296D698913C5.jpeg

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Roxy15 said:

Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes; turn the heat down to 325 degrees and bake the prime rib for 15 minutes per lb.

46 minutes ago, Toe said:

Well OK, but I still feel like this might work better if I turned on the oven first...

Guess you missed that part.

@Roxy15 @MLB 51 Oh, my bad, I assumed that this post was written in the English language, where instructions are normally in linear, chronological order. The post literally says to put the prime rib in the oven for an hour and a half before putting it in a pan and baking it.