Big 12 poll released

• 2 weeks later...
look for OU to drop in these polls now that QB is a huge ???? since Bomar was released.

Yeah. I am kind of bummed, because I wanted us to play them in the Big XII title game. It would have been cool to see the rivalry in that game. But in the spring, I heard Bomar struggled and some juco QB was outplaying him, so maybe they will be fine. Still Texas has a frosh QB, so they will be inexperienced as well. OU has Peterson, and Texas has a few good running backs. The Red River Shootout just got more interesting.

look for OU to drop in these polls now that QB is a huge ???? since Bomar was released.

I really don't see them dropping that far. Bomar did have some experience but so does Paul Thompson and they have a pretty good JUCO waiting in the wings to play QB. Plus they have the hardest running back in the nation (Peterson) and a pretty good defense. Bomar wasn't exactly a world beater behind center.