2020 Single Game Ticket Prices

42 minutes ago, Toe said:

Specifically Volga Germans, who immigrated to the US from Russia. We associate Runza with Germans, but they're really more Russian than German. 

You are correct.  My wife's grandmother came to the U.S. from Germany, and she wouldn't make Runzas because she said they were a Russian food.  My wife learned how to make them after I told her how my grandma would make them.

2 hours ago, Toe said:

Specifically Volga Germans, who immigrated to the US from Russia. We associate Runza with Germans, but they're really more Russian than German. 

My wife is of German descent.  Every time we dove pas the sign for the Germans from Russia museum in Lincoln, I'd make fun of her.  I'd tell her I always thought the Germans were from Germany.  :dunno

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, Mavric said:

My wife is of German descent.  Every time we dove pas the sign for the Germans from Russia museum in Lincoln, I'd make fun of her.  I'd tell her I always thought the Germans were from Germany.  :dunno

Haha, I made fun of that sign all the time during college also. Was on my drive home.

• Plus1 1