Ten years, 20 items on the Big 12

:wtf Foppa, 4 items...

1. How IS your chickball team? Last time I checked, A&M's was 3rd in the Big XII...and it was Baylor and BlowU ahead of us...not y'all

2. The 12TH MAN is a great and respected University Tradition from a school that supports its teams with the vigor that NU does. So please don't insult our methods in how we support our team. The Twelfth Man is steeped in tradition, and deserves more respect than that. It's also the reason Kyle Field is among the top rated venues for College Football.

3. You better be careful about your post regarding A&M. We're struggling, for sure, but A&M is not going to be the blow-off game that you seem to think it is. As much as I hate to admit it, NU will probably win the game. But it'll be a fight. Kyle Field is never easy to come in and win at.

4. Lastly, I certainly hope you're not making any type of sexual-orientation insinuation. If you are, check your facts and know that you're about 100 miles off from the school in Texas where you find most of them.

Gig 'Em

:wtf Foppa, 4 items...

1. How IS your chickball team? Last time I checked, A&M's was 3rd in the Big XII...and it was Baylor and BlowU ahead of us...not y'all

2. The 12TH MAN is a great and respected University Tradition from a school that supports its teams with the vigor that NU does. So please don't insult our methods in how we support our team. The Twelfth Man is steeped in tradition, and deserves more respect than that. It's also the reason Kyle Field is among the top rated venues for College Football.

3. You better be careful about your post regarding A&M. We're struggling, for sure, but A&M is not going to be the blow-off game that you seem to think it is. As much as I hate to admit it, NU will probably win the game. But it'll be a fight. Kyle Field is never easy to come in and win at.

4. Lastly, I certainly hope you're not making any type of sexual-orientation insinuation. If you are, check your facts and know that you're about 100 miles off from the school in Texas where you find most of them.

Gig 'Em

I agree. A&M there is definitely more dangerous than UT at home IMO. But damn...loosen up. ;)

(1) Nebraska will never be Nebraska again.

Sorry, cornfed folk. Your Huskers will eventually win big again, but not with the intimidating dominance that we came to know under Tom Osborne. Lincoln won't ever be a destination point for the next Peyton Manning.

Sorry I got in on this post late!!! :lol: I only have one thing to say to this inbred bastard!!!! :steam f#*k YOU!!!! :power

(1) Nebraska will never be Nebraska again.

Sorry, cornfed folk. Your Huskers will eventually win big again, but not with the intimidating dominance that we came to know under Tom Osborne. Lincoln won't ever be a destination point for the next Peyton Manning.

Sorry I got in on this post late!!! :lol: I only have one thing to say to this inbred bastard!!!! :steam f#*k YOU!!!! :power

:yeah:worship:yeah