Hello from LA

Hello

We have had some very nice classy posts on our USC site from Husker fans so I wanted to return the favor.

Being somewhat of an oddball, as I live in Michgan but am a fan of the Trojans, and other schools such as Nebraska, I take alot of abuse here in Detroit so it's nice to see friendly posts from schools we are playing this year.

I have always like Nebraska, and hated Oklahoma, as long as I can remember. I mean, how can you not like the big red "N" helmet and great players like Johnny Rodgers. It's nice they play the '71 Nebraska-OU game on ESPN classic often I always watch it. I am close to Ohio University where Frank Solich is now, and I hear alot of Nebraska fans go to see the games. That's a real tribute to Nebraska fans.

Hopefully you guys will take it easy on us this year. USC is not what they were 2 or 3 years ago. Maybe we will get ya next year.That bowl game vs. Michigan last year was awesome...Oklahoma is overrated and Texas has 2 freshmen QB's so I think Nebraska should be Big 12 champs ;)

Welcome aboard. We are excited about the game this year, and think we can give you guys a run for your money. Though you guys lost a lot of players, there is still a lot of talent on the Trojan squad. Personally I think the Big Red will win, but I hope it's a good game. GBR!

Hello

We have had some very nice classy posts on our USC site from Husker fans so I wanted to return the favor.

Being somewhat of an oddball, as I live in Michgan but am a fan of the Trojans, and other schools such as Nebraska, I take alot of abuse here in Detroit so it's nice to see friendly posts from schools we are playing this year.

I have always like Nebraska, and hated Oklahoma, as long as I can remember. I mean, how can you not like the big red "N" helmet and great players like Johnny Rodgers. It's nice they play the '71 Nebraska-OU game on ESPN classic often I always watch it. I am close to Ohio University where Frank Solich is now, and I hear alot of Nebraska fans go to see the games. That's a real tribute to Nebraska fans.

Hopefully you guys will take it easy on us this year. USC is not what they were 2 or 3 years ago. Maybe we will get ya next year.That bowl game vs. Michigan last year was awesome...Oklahoma is overrated and Texas has 2 freshmen QB's so I think Nebraska should be Big 12 champs ;)

What's the best USC message board?

Thanks everyone. Nebraska fans have alot of class. I won't talk to anyone who likes Oklahoma, I don't think they are in the same league. Nebraska has had so many better players than Oklahoma. Nebraska is the epitome of cool and class like Tom Osborne and Bob Deviney and..........

Oklahoma has Barry Switzer, hahahahahah And I gotta tell ya I was very happy USC beat the crap out of Oklahoma.

Nebraska is also a good academic university, and it's amazing the talent that plays at Lincoln considering the adacemic standards.

Obviously the 1971 Nebraska team was the best ever, even if you just include Jerry Tagge and Johnny Rodgers.

Well I hope you guys take it easy on us this year...we have Ohio St. on the schedule next hear so we gotta get the young guys ready.

GO BIG RED

p.s. I love Turner Gill but Jerry Tagge was better...:)

turner1.jpg

uscfan welcome aboard, you're posts have all sounded like you should join the staff as some type of recruiter...

"Nebraska is also a good academic university, and it's amazing the talent that plays at Lincoln considering the adacemic standards."

Good luck in september. I really think this has some pretty big story lines...team that has dominated te 00's and the huskers dominating the 90's... this could be a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to getting usc at home next year...

Thanks. :cheers

A good site for USC talk is trojanfb.com

Not much of the childish "WE ARE GONNA KICK YOUR BUTT!" posts, some good info and discussions of college football. It is run by a journalist who used to work for wearesc.com so it is well maintained.

As far as losing to Arkansas, I hope we don't either. haha.

Does anyone know whatever happened to Irving Fryar? He was so great in the NFL, retired, un-retired, and......? I kinda lost track of him.

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=9&c=8&yr=2007

In case anyone doesn't know.....here's a page on how Big Red recruiting is going this year.

OK, litle help....Is Iowa St. really that good? That's all I hear about in those preview magazines. They aren't going to beat Nebraska are they?

fryar1.jpg