Schedule of events for USC weekend

Just wanted to get a main thread going for info on planned events for USC weekend. Here's what Im aware of at this point. Please share other events including personal parties you are opening to the big red masses.

Friday, September 15, 2006: The Sidetrack Band will be playing at

Antonello's

in Santa Ana, CA

at 3800 Plaza Drive

Saturday, September 16, 2006: The Sidetrack Band will be playing at

Hangout Pre-Game Tailgate Party

in Los Angeles, CA

at 700 State Drive (near the Colliseum)

*not sure on the times. http://www.loucan.com/sidetrack/

at my house in Kansas City:

I'll wake up at 12pm, shower, put on Husker sweatshirt (preferably after I shower....although, I'll go with whatever seems like will bring the best of luck to the team), start drinking around 1pm, play some NCAA Nebraska vs. USC so that I know who will win ahead of time, make rotel dip...yell at the roomate to go to the store and get me some more beer (to which he'll just flip me off), invite the friends over for pregame show, and then game time!

oh wait, were you talking about events in SC?

:D

at my house in Kansas City:

I'll wake up at 12pm, shower, put on Husker sweatshirt (preferably after I shower....although, I'll go with whatever seems like will bring the best of luck to the team), start drinking around 1pm, play some NCAA Nebraska vs. USC so that I know who will win ahead of time, make rotel dip...yell at the roomate to go to the store and get me some more beer (to which he'll just flip me off), invite the friends over for pregame show, and then game time!

oh wait, were you talking about events in SC?

:D

Sweet, I'll send a mass email for every1 to be at your place at say noon-30. :thumbs

Hmmm... Let's see. Wake up whenever my hangover lets me (Friday is my bday). Eat something. Watch whatever games are on. Eat some more. Start drinking again. Watch game. Make fun of my roommates for ever doubting that the Huskers could beat USC. Party till dawn.

Hmmm... Let's see. Wake up whenever my hangover lets me (Friday is my bday). Eat something. Watch whatever games are on. Eat some more. Start drinking again. Watch game. Make fun of my roommates for ever doubting that the Huskers could beat USC. Party till dawn.

:yeah Execpt Friday is not my birthday. :lol:

lets see, I will get up at around 4:30 am and start my day in 120 degree heat north of Bagdad get done sometime around 7 pm, take a shower, go to bed, and get up at 3AM to watch the game if it is on AFN, if not I will listen to it on Husker.com while drinking a couple of near beers. They have some Bitzberger over there that is not that bad as long as it is ice cold.

As long as I come back in one piece I will be at the USC game in Lincoln, because I know that Huskerboard Brothers or Sisters will cut me a sweet deal on a couple of tickets. Plus I will have all year to save up the money to pay for them.

Blackshirt------I looked up the price for tickets for this years USC game on Hippo and holy sh*t, at those prices I hope this board gets a big percentage

Blackshirt------I looked up the price for tickets for this years USC game on Hippo and holy sh*t, at those prices I hope this board gets a big percentage

Yeah they're still not cheap by any means, but they are competitive with other broker sites. We dont get a very big cut from either tickethippo.com or huskergear.com but every little bit helps. :)