Bowman injured

I know the injury reports come out at night, but it's pretty late. I wonder who leaked it?

The point I was trying to make is that people just FREAK out instantly when they read something like that. I find it funny, is all. I am sure we will find out for sure tomorrow or the next day.

I know the injury reports come out at night, but it's pretty late. I wonder who leaked it?

The point I was trying to make is that people just FREAK out instantly when they read something like that. I find it funny, is all. I am sure we will find out for sure tomorrow or the next day.

I wasn't trying to snap. I apoligize if it came out that way. But always, always there are one or two major injuries that occur in fall camp and this looks like this could be the first one. That's why we (well me) are freaking out. We'll see tomorrow

KOLN Channel 10/11 reported at the 10 O'clock news that Bowman might have suffered a ACL injury. They never said if there was a tear. Other sources indicated that it was a hyper-extension of the knee.

Wow, when it rains, it really does pour.....

if this turns out to be nothing, KOLN needs to be banned for talking sh*t to get viewers. That is NOT caring about your community, that is cheap and petty stupid ways to get your market share. I hope to God they're wrong, and if they are, they will not get viewed by me all season.