B1G Allegations

5 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Maybe I was just smarter than most 18-21 yr old football players but why in God's name would you let a team doctor give you a prostate exam?  I could maybe understand the prolonged examination of you testicles during a physical cause you might be thinking he found something.  Anything other than that red flags would be going up.  Weirdest thing to happen during a physical in college was my senior year when two female athletic trainers were present while I had my pants down.  I didn't think that was normal but they were just observing. 

I had a friend recently (female) who just got a new tattoo on her hip. She divulged to me that the tattoo artist cupped her boob the entire 2 hours he was tattooing her, and it took some time and some 'that is not how we do this and there was no reason for that' from another tattoo artist for her to understand that she'd been assaulted.

Something about the social survival instinct to not cause a fuss and the trust of authority makes those situations surprisingly hard to be in and to understand if you haven't experienced it, I think.

• Plus1 1