Lord finds a new home in Indy

I wonder if he can still throw a TD from his knees.

Lets not start flaming. If you want smack, take it behind the woodshed.

Huh?

This entire web page is devoted to talking trash on every team outside of Lincoln, Nebraska. I make a post about one of your beloved Nebraska Cornholers and I'm being directed to the Woodshed?

MORE Sports

One-stop shop for ALL other sports, including the Big-12, NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, NAMBLA, NASCAR etc. What team has the 2nd best fans?? Who's your favorite big circle car driver?

No where in there are the words talk trash.

On this same board there are five pages bashing Rhett Bomar leaving OU and several postings (including some from you) talking trash on Kansas State with Evridge leaving.

Yeah, you Cornholers can dish out, but you obviously can't take it.

Listen , this is a Husker board . In my opinion you are trying to derail the threads and flame. I am asking you nicely to please keep it clean or go behind the woodshed.

Your coments about the Huskers are just going to cause a flame war and clutter the threads.

Thats is simple as I can make it.

Listen , this is a Husker board . In my opinion you are trying to derail the threads and flame. I am asking you nicely to please keep it clean or go behind the woodshed.

Your coments about the Huskers are just going to cause a flame war and clutter the threads.

Give him a break...thats what flamers do! :thumbs

My comments about the Huskers. I guess I missed the Disclaimer on the Huskerboard website that said all other schools are fair game, just don't say anything negative about Nebraska. How do you know your Kansas State or Oklahoma comments on this board won't start a "flame war"?

I went onto Huskerboard today to see what was being said about Evridge leaving Manhattan. It was all the same trifle BS that I have come to expect. When I saw this post about Jammal Lord, I decided to make a joke about Jammal Lord's TD in the 2003 game against K State that should have been a sack. You could have taken offense to my joke or you could have ignored it. Apparently, you didn't choose to ignore it. I must have hit a nerve.

If you look around you will find that you missed my posting about Lawrence Phillips in the section where the other members are trashing Maurice Clarett. Since Clarett played for Ohio State, I'm sure those posts are okay. You'll probably say I'm out of line for my post about your beloved Phillips.

While I'm at it. The other day, I posted something in the Husker Football section in a post called "The return: Husker QB Weekly". No, I am not one of the people who questioned Harrison Beck's sexuality. (That's not Woodshed material???) I made a tongue-in-cheek reference about Zac Taylor playing WR so Harrison Beck could play QB, just like Bobby Newcombe did when Eric Crouch ran home. The moderator of that board must either A) Be sleeping B)Have a sense of humor or C)Be thick skinned because nobody said anything. The only thing this tells me is that on www.HuskerBoard.com you can question a former Nebraska QB's sexuality, just don't question a former Nebraska QB's TD/Sack statistics otherwise the moderators will have a problem with it.

I'll tell you what; the rantings on this site no longer amuse me. I'll let you guys have your little playground all to yourself where every year is 1995. I won't bother to sign on or even read this board anymore. Better yet, if a dissenting voice makes you that uncomfortable, go ahead and ban me altogether; whatever it takes to help you sleep better at night. Just make sure you warn other people that anti-Nebraska jokes are forbidden on this board.