Chrome

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

On Chrome right now.  So I guess not.

There seem to be a lot of bugs in the software that only show up in specific situations so they don't affect everyone the same.

I've had some odd issues here and there but not that one.  :dunno

Thanks for checking in Mav. At least I can tag people to respond, so not all is lost.

• 1 month later...

On 12/17/2021 at 8:10 AM, BigRedBuster said:

The board isn't working in Chrome.

It comes up with an error:  "Request Header Fields Too Large.  The server refused this request because the request header fields are too large"

FYI….I’m having this problem again. I’ve had it for a couple weeks. It will all of a sudden start working. Then, I’ll click on something and it has the error message again. Cleared my cookies to see if it helps.

6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

FYI….I’m having this problem again. I’ve had it for a couple weeks. It will all of a sudden start working. Then, I’ll click on something and it has the error message again. Cleared my cookies to see if it helps.

I didn't remember you had posted this before.  I've had this show up a couple times over the last month.  I think just once per machine but I'm not sure.

I've had good luck with deleting the Site Data for HuskerBoard fixing it.  I don't think I've run into it a second time on the same machine.  Not that it might not show up again later.