CFN's Worst Heisman Winners

GSG

Crouch vs. Grossman. Uhmmm. I would say that Crouch led his team to the national title. Also, CFN said that his year was marked by one catch that he made against OU....seems that they forgot that amazing 99-yard scamper against MizzU. I never was all that impressed with Grossman. The Heismann is supposed to be to the most outstanding collegiate player....at least among quarterbacks that year, Crouch was move valuable to his team than any other quarterback.

Crouch vs. Grossman. Uhmmm. I would say that Crouch led his team to the national title. Also, CFN said that his year was marked by one catch that he made against OU....seems that they forgot that amazing 99-yard scamper against MizzU. I never was all that impressed with Grossman. The Heismann is supposed to be to the most outstanding collegiate player....at least among quarterbacks that year, Crouch was move valuable to his team than any other quarterback.

amazing. i've always felt that what happened AFTER 2001 should have been more reason to support his Heisman. I'm not referring to what he didn't do in the NFL, I'm referring to the 2002 season. If not for Crouch, 2001 would have been a disaster well before the last two games.

He carried that team, yet because he didn't do anything in the NFL he shouldn't have won the Heisman?

can we finally just change the Heisman award officially, and award it 2-5 years after a given college season, since apparently that's what the award is really based on anyway.

Not one of them even mentioned Tommie Frazier. :angry:

Agreed with that one!

I find these articles generally to be nothing more than fill when writers have nothing elst to write about, mags have nothing else to print etc.

Well SOMEBODY thought he deserved it. It doesn't really matter. It is however nice that when a guy like Tommy gets snubbed comes back in the bowl game and does what he did. Pretty amazing game.

Easily one of the DUMBEST things I have ever read in my life.....Rex Grossman? Are these people serious?!?!? I think the thing that made me the maddest is the last guy saying that the Colorado meltdown was Crouch's fault....If I remember correctly Crouch and the offense played pretty well in that game.....Hey sportswriters sorry Crouch couldnt be out there making all the tackles for the defense either......BS thats what it is.