Big XII Top Ten Players

I was a little surprised to see Filiani only at 10. I think he has more talent than Blythe and I think Joel will be a first round pick next year.

I don't think it matters how good of stats Filani gets because wether anyone wants to admit it or not he is a product of the system for TT. 1st round pick is a stretch IMO. I look for him more around the 3-4 rounds, but we will see what the "experts" say about it as the season unravels.

I was a little surprised to see Filiani only at 10. I think he has more talent than Blythe and I think Joel will be a first round pick next year.

I don't think it matters how good of stats Filani gets because wether anyone wants to admit it or not he is a product of the system for TT. 1st round pick is a stretch IMO. I look for him more around the 3-4 rounds, but we will see what the "experts" say about it as the season unravels.

I totally agree with you on that. He's a good college WR, and it helps getting 20 passes thrown to you each game. But it's all in the system.

Filani may put up great numbers because of the system that he plays in, but I don't think that is a reason to down grade him. The guy is 6'3 222lbs. He has great hands and seems to come up with big plays in big situations. Sterotyping can be pretty dangerous. If you are going to do that then you might as well right off Zac Taylor from being an NFL quarterback, since Nebraska rarely ever produces NFL quarterbacks.

i think carriker deserves to be in the top 3. we'll see how this list looks at the end of the season. i wouldn't be surprised if jay moore's name showed up in that list in decmber. while offenses are trying to avoid big adam.... jm's going to get plenty of op's to show what he can do. one of the most underrated ends in the big 12 in my opinion.

i think carriker deserves to be in the top 3. we'll see how this list looks at the end of the season. i wouldn't be surprised if jay moore's name showed up in that list in decmber. while offenses are trying to avoid big adam.... jm's going to get plenty of op's to show what he can do. one of the most underrated ends in the big 12 in my opinion.

Carriker does sometimes get rated behind the Texas DE's. Actions speak louder than words though and we'll all leave that up to the big man.