SI.com's 15 Biggest Games

GSG

I don't know if I would call Louisville mediocre. Besides there Miami and West Virginia games, they should be favored in all of their games. They have a high powered offense to go along with a defense that is underrated. They have the possibility of running the table as both Miami and West Virginia come to Louisville to play. They could very well be playing for a national title if things go their way this year.

I do not put ND and USC as number 1. I think OSU and Michigan or OSU and Texas will have more implications. Why is Louisvill on their twice. They are always just mediocre.

I would put Ohio U and Akron on there personally

Please the UC Davis- Sac state matchup is much more important and earth shattering. ANd let us not forget the Temple/Buffalo matchup

I don't know if I would call Louisville mediocre. Besides there Miami and West Virginia games, they should be favored in all of their games. They have a high powered offense to go along with a defense that is underrated. They have the possibility of running the table as both Miami and West Virginia come to Louisville to play. They could very well be playing for a national title if things go their way this year.

In all seriousness though, I don't think Louisville is running the table. That was said last year and they laid a huge egg against South Florida. That, and they play WV, who is the real deal IMO

They might not run the table, however, if they were to beat Miami on Sept. 16. The schedule is set up for them to be undeafted when they play West Virginia on Nov. 2. That is probally the reason why they have the Louisville/West Virginia game as one of their top games. They both could be undeafted when they play in the last mouth of the season. This game could could very well have Big East and National Title implications for both of them.

i think west virginia is way way overrated. in a way, it's kinda like our situation now. we had a great showing in our bowl game, and we're hoping to run that into at least a big 12 title.

i don't think they have the maturity level yet for a title run. next year maybe, but not right now.

btw... my personal top 5 overrated coaches.

1. bobby petrino.... for how smart he is, they never seem to be in the national title hunt.

2. kirk ferenz.... same thing here. unless he wins constantly, he'll be an underacheiver in his own conference, much less the national picture

3. dennis franchione... how much talent do you need to be under 500 every year?

4. jeff tedford.... if he's so great, how come cal is constantly not at least the second best team in the pac 10?

5 tyrone willingham.... honor and character mean a lot... unfortunately winning means more.

i'm done now :boxosoap