Gabert

Is he any better than what we already have?

Gabbert was in Columbia today. I wouldn't count on him being our salvation. To get **** recievers and QBs here we're going to have to show that we have the coaching that will allow them to use those talents. It looks like we are going to be a 3 yards and a cloud of dust and let the defense do it sort of program.

Gabbert was in Columbia today. I wouldn't count on him being our salvation. To get **** recievers and QBs here we're going to have to show that we have the coaching that will allow them to use those talents. It looks like we are going to be a 3 yards and a cloud of dust and let the defense do it sort of program.

Sounds like Ohio State <_<

Sounds like Ohio State <_<

We need a servicable qb like Ganz or Taylor and an o-line that can protect him and open up holes for Burkhead & Robinson. I think Green can be that or better.

We need a servicable qb like Ganz or Taylor and an o-line that can protect him and open up holes for Burkhead & Robinson. I think Green can be that or better.

To me Green looks nothing like the gamer he was chalked up to be. I know he's a frosh, but he was handed opportunities several times this year and he has looked nothing less than scared and or tight. He has some major growing to do. His pass on 3rd down was a prime example.

That's just it..Ganz and Taylor were only serviceable..Probably the best we can expect from Lee, too.

And Gabbert doesn't appear to me to be an improvement.

I think Green will be our future for now.

I would've liked to see if he could get a first down or two on our last drive...

But trying to have Lee not turn it over was probably the right call. :dunno

Green may be the guy. I dont know. All I can say is it is more than just our qb. You get the ball on the 10 and can't get 6 something is majorly wrong and it ain't just the qb. And by the way Lee's strength is the long ball..........MY A$$. He can't throw the ball long for nothing.

To me Green looks nothing like the gamer he was chalked up to be. I know he's a frosh, but he was handed opportunities several times this year and he has looked nothing less than scared and or tight. He has some major growing to do. His pass on 3rd down was a prime example.

I can blame that pass tonight on adrenaline. I would have liked to see him play better earlier this year too, but I still think he can be pretty good in our offense. With our defense, we would have beat UT by 14 tonight with a better QB. Although the OL is not off the hook here, and the I think our play calling was too predictable even for our terrible offense.

I can blame that pass tonight on adrenaline. I would have liked to see him play better earlier this year too, but I still think he can be pretty good in our offense. With our defense, we would have beat UT by 14 tonight with a better QB. Although the OL is not off the hook here, and the I think our play calling was too predictable even for our terrible offense.

And Lee doesn't look scared or tight? Please. How would you respond if you get dumped into the game to start a drive at your own 1 yard line? In the Big 12 championship game. Green as a soph cannot possibly be any worse than Lee as a senior. And even if he is, we can go back to the vanilla offense like this year and at least have the small threat that our QB can pick up a few yards with his feet if there are no open receivers.