tOSU

GM_Tood

ESPNsux Link

"COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ohio State athletic director Gene Smith is slated to "address NCAA rule violations" at a noon ET news conference at the school.

The news conference comes amid multiple reports that Ohio State is investigating allegations that several football players traded autographs for tattoos."

If these guys get in trouble/suspended my view of the NCAA gets flushed....farther down the crapper. At least they didn't pay $180k for them eh?

Ha ha! Cam Newton single handedly raised the bar. Remember how pissed people were over the FSU free sneakers deal a few years back? Well this tOSU tattoo thing is about the same magnitude as the free sneakers. But nobody cares since it is minuscule compared to the $180,000 the Cam Newton family got. And then was given the thumbs up for the $180,000 by the ncaa.

The lesson learned:

$180,000 = ok

$100 tattoos = who cares

this is ridiculous.

however, the value of those tattoos pryor has is wellllllllllllllll over $100. My half sleeve is pretty intricate black line work. Its got 18 hours into at the cut-throat rate of $50 an hour (its usually around $100 per for full custom work, but i was one of the first guys to walk into his brand new shop and lay actual money on the table) and i cant imagine that im even half done- and i dont have half the amount of ink on one arm that pryor does.

still, 5 games for this, compared to some of the other sh#t we know goes on? how long do the athletes have to keep paying the price for what is really others breaking the rules and getting off clean?

I hope Tressel benches them for the Sugar Bowl. They have disgraced the program by selling their Big Ten Championship rings and Golden Pants. I hope they don't step foot in Ohio Stadium ever again.

complete disgrace...unloading a couple pieces of the nine tons a sh#t they get every year. is it wrong? sure. but a complete disgrace? hardly.

I like how their AD almost immediately went with the "they just wanted to raise some cash for their family" argument. It makes me so angry when we are expected to have sympathy for poor student athletes that are already receiving a full scholarship and have access to top tier facilities while many of their peers are being saddled with mountains of debt to go to college.